Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've got the Jitters !


Ever behind the times , I see that you cant rent films on You Tube now , and the film that caught my eye  is Oroi ( english title Jitters  ) 2011 directed by Baldvin Z . Lets have a look an the official synopsis .....

Gabriel is a confused sixteen year old in search of his identity. Along with a few of his closest friends, he is trying to figure out who he is and where he stands in an ever changing and complicated world.






The fantastically floppy fringed Atli Oskar Fjalarson plays Gabriel


Jitters comes with glowing reviews and won the Don Quixote Award ! ( what a great name for an award ) Well I have to say I'm more than tempted to rent the movie , I'll just have to see if my mighy mac is able to cope with


Do You Remember The First Time ?
(On a hair hopper stylist note I see that Atli Oskar fantastic fringe now has blond highlights ! )



Here's Atli Oskar and his floppy fringe celebrating at The Nordic Film Days L├╝beck ,
 last year where Jitters swept up the awards .




2 comments:

Vera said...

I going to have to look into this one.

jaymcfly said...

Yes , I really liked it .